My experiments..

After looking at some work from professional photographers, i decided to experiment with water droplets myself. For the first photo i used a relatively basic set-up. I had a tray of water about an inch deep, with a multi coloured sheet of card underneath. I used a pippete to drop the water, and had a single flash offset to the left of the camera.

I tried recreating the vivid image Luxvich made, as i posted in my last post. I like how the water has formed in this photo, creating a tower, with a droplet above it. I think i could have used a more colourful background, because it would have contrasted well with the water droplet. I like the clarity on the droplet in this picture, and how it seems to float above the tower.
I used the same set up for this photo, i jusst changed the background to blue. This was a lucky photo for me, because i was only aiming to get one droplet in the picture. The top droplet is dropping from the pipette, but the bottom one is coming out of the water. So they are just about to meet.